This is my Agility related bookshelf, I keep adding to it, if you find it of interest suggest you bookmark it or subscribe to be kept posted on additions to it.
- Agile Manifesto #MustRead!
- Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind #Seriously!
- Impact Mapping: Making a Big Impact with Software Products and Projects
- The Design Thinking Playbook: Mindful Digital Transformation of Teams, Products, Services, Businesses and Ecosystems
- Reinventing Organizations: A Guide to Creating Organizations Inspired by the Next Stage in Human Consciousness
- The Scrum Guide
- Succeeding with Agile: Software Development Using Scrum
- User Story Mapping: Discover the Whole Story, Build the Right Product
- Agile Estimating and Planning
- Large-Scale Scrum: More with Less
- The People’s Scrum: Agile Ideas for Revolutionary Transformation
- Coaching Agile Teams: A Companion for ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches, and Project Managers in Transition
- The Coach’s Casebook: Mastering The Twelve Traits That Trap Us
- Kanban and Scrum – making the most of both
- Soft Systems Methodology in Action
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- tools for thinking modelling in management science
- The winning mindset
- The Core Protocols: A Guide to Greatness
Talks and Vids:
- Tom Wujec – Got a wicked problem? First, tell me how you make toast #Visualisation
- Plucky rebels – Being agile in an un-agile place
- Simon Sinek – How great leaders inspire action
- Bruce Feiler – Agile programming — for your family
- Susan David – The gift and power of emotional courage
- Daniel Goleman – Why aren’t we more compassionate?
- Kubair Shirazee – Agility- 101 #Seriously! #UrduEnglish!
The Agilist – online but the analogue version is money well spent and helps keep the non-profit funded!
Someday I’ll add my opinions on these titles, in the meantime If you’d like to discuss any of them over a good brew feel free to get in touch.
As for where I can add value… I am an entrepreneur turned intrapreneur turned agile coach! What I’ve achieved across multiple verticals is best reflected by feedback and recommendations from people I have worked with. You can view them here, and you can get in touch with me via LinkedIn.